Friday, April 24, 2009

Update From 8:00 Visit

Forgive me if I repeat myself from post to post. Everything is a blur. The surgery was to save Scott's life. We didn't know if it would leave Scott paralyzed on the left side. Scott was responsive this morning. His head hurt but, whose wouldn't. I told him Blake was on his way and he began to cry and ask why. I told him he had brain surgery and Blake took early leave. I told him he was fine and he had been though the worse part. I hope I am right. I rubbed his arm and asked if he felt it and he said yes. This is good news. He has compression cuffs on both legs and he feels them too. Dr. Nick says we are on a good path for something so dangerous. He said to focus on the positive, recuperation and rehab , we'll worry about the RX later. Please continue to pray for Scott. We are not out of the woods yet.

No comments: