Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No News Is Good News Right?

Scott says he is feeling better but, still has no energy. I am waiting to see if he is able to get out of bed today and move around. If he doesn't then I'll have to call Dr. P. to see if he can give him a steroid shot. They normally give the shot but, we opted not to because of the fact that of the dex.
that Scott took orally for so long deteriorated the muscle's in the shoulder and hip. We may have no choice then to go for the steroid shot if Scott can't seem to have enough energy to get out of bed.

I am entertaining Flat Stanley that was sent to me by my niece, Kylee . Flat Stanley is a book character that had been flattened by a bulletin board. Flat Stanley is put in an envelope when he wants to visit. My job is to be a gracious host and show him around. Then mail the teacher photos and a letter with his adventures on the Space Coast.

No comments: