Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3:00-8:30 Visit

I went to visit Scott after work. Each day I see in he looks better. Dr. T. came in today when Scott was in x-ray. I thanked him again for saving Scott's life. Dr. T. then said he was pretty hard on me in the emergency room and I agreed. He said he really didn't think Scott would make it because he had lost a few like Scott. He said that when Scott became nausea's after surgery he thought he was done for sure. Dr. T. is blown away by Scott - he even broke a smile.I said to my mom that I hope Scott's grave condition gave Dr.T. a new outlook for his next hopeless surgery.
After Dr.T. left the room I realized that I have never moved from the Emergency room. I feel like I am still there. This has been a nightmare and I can't seem to shake it.

No comments: