Monday, April 27, 2009

Evening With Scott

After work I went to see Scott. I gave him a facial included with a mud mask. I asked him if he would be embarrassed if someone walked in to visit and he said no. Wouldn't you know it Dave and Beth walked in to visit. Scott got beautiful yellow roses. Scott has hook ups all over town. Kim from Cantina brought him a chicken and spinach enchilada and salsa and chips. Doreen's husband brought Scott a gourmet menu, he'll be having steak for dinner tomorrow night.
I did get a chance to speak to Dr. Gold, Scott's neurologist. He said he is anxious to hear what Dr. Nick has to say. Dr. Gold seems to think there was a small bleed and things got out of hand. Maybe the tumor, swelling & a small bleed does not mix. I have had an overwhelming amount of support. Thank all of you - it means so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading this every day...please tell Scott the Fines are pulling for him!!