Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Afternoon - Evening Visit

I decided to call it an early night at the hospital. Scott and I both were exhausted. . Pastor Loomis thought it would be good for both Skylar and Scott for her to come to the hospital. I guess it was good because I had run out of excuses to why I couldn't pick her up. When Skylar walked in the room she immediately jumped in my lap and asked a million questions. When the nurse came in to prick Scott's finger for a sugar test, I explained to Skylar what they were doing and she told the nurse he has allot of sugar. The nurse came in and I had moved to the other side of the bed. The nurse took his bandage off and Skylar said he looked like a football and I looked up at Scott's head and he is stitched like a football. I gave her ice cream and we sat and talked. Uncle Blake told her it was time to go and she got off my lap gave me a kiss and left.

Physical Therapy came in and Scott walked with a walker. I watched is feet as he walked and he did really well.Dr. T walked in and asked Scott if he was ready to go home. Scott looked like a kid in a candy store. I quickly said he can't go home and luckily the physical therapist agreed with me. Scott will go to a in house place that has physical therapy until he recovers.

No comments: