Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Love Continued To Flow.

Scott and I got up to go to church. While Scott was shaving he felt like he was going to pass out. I walked over where he was laying on the bed and his whole body was clammy. I got him a cool wet rag and when I walked back to the room he had the rag laying on his head and was covered up. He was down for the count. I did leave him, to go to church. I felt so comforted, even through my tears. Without Scott being there, people must have felt more comfortable asking me about him. I was given an ER doctors name to drop if I end up there with Scott by his father. I told him I didn't have a problem dropping a name. Then the pastor came up and when I went to shake his hand, he said I think you need a hug Dalana.
I then came home changed clothes and decided to take some mental therapy time. I made sure Scott was feeling better first. When my phone rang if it wasn't Scott I didn't answer.
Thanks to all of you that have put Scott and I in your prayers.

No comments: