Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep Scott in your Prayers

This is Dalana and Scott's friend Michelle, I am writing on this without the knowledge of either of them. I wanted to let everyone know that Scott was rushed to the hospital early this morning. He has swelling and bleeding on the brain and they more than likely are going to have to do surgery on Scott. I don't have anymore information than that right now. I know Dalana would want to keep you all updated on what is going on with Scott. I know this blog is probably not Dalana's first priority right now so I will updated it as I find out more information. I know that all of you love and care deeply for Scott and Dalana as much as I do so please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle this is Tami, I just saw the blog and I was trying to call Dr. Cwikla but he didn't answer his phone number, how is Scott doing? We'll be praying for him, I had just checked the blog this morning as I check it everyday and was glad to see that he was feeling better and now this. Please let Dalana and Scott know we're praying for them and I'll try to continue to get in toch with them, What hospital did he go to? thanks
Tami Feibelman

Keri Donald said...

Thank you for keeping us updated! They certainly are in our prayers!!!