Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Fools

I wasn't going to blog this because some of you wouldn't think this was funny. Michelle and I thought it was really funny. Yesterday Michelle and I put topical ( numbing agent that is used before the injection is givin) around the rim of my bosses drink. Michelle kept saying he doesn't realize it is on there. I told her he probably does, he is not going to tell us we got him.
Today he asked for Michelle and I. I was on the phone with a patient when I had two soapy hands all over my face. I told Michelle I guess he ran out of paper towels. That was not the case. Apparently, he didn't finish his drink from yesterday and he decided to finish it off today. When he picked up his drink his lips were numb again. The light above his head goes off and he realizes the joke that was played on him yesterday. We asked him why he didn't realize it yesterday, he said he did, he thought he was having a stroke. Now if you think you were having a stroke wouldn't you alert your staff?
When I got home I played the same joke on Skylar and Scott. Skylar knew instantly because it is not the first time it has been done to her. She was trying to worn Pappy but couldn't find the words until Pappy took a drink and realized what I had put around the rim of his drink also..

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Haha! I remember Scott doing that to Doug at work! It was pretty hilarious! :)