Thursday, April 02, 2009

Tomorrows The Big Day

We see Dr. Nick @ 11:30 Friday. We are both ready to get it over with and see what the course of treatment will be. I will take my laptop and for those of you whose phone numbers I don't have I will post a blog. I am also going to pack a bag for the two of us just in case Dr. Nick want's to admit Scott to the hospital. The last couple of times he has had swelling he placed him in the hospital and Scott was administered Mannital . This drugs results are fast but, is slow to administer. I has to be done over a three day period.
On a different note, Skylar starts school this year. I can not believe how 5 1/2 years have flown by. I took her yesterday for her summer haircut and she looks so cute. I have suggest to her dad that she go to school near our home. That way she will not be stuck at a before school and after school child care program. I think that is alittle to much for a 5 year old. If he decides to take me up on my offer my whole afternoon routine will have to change. The dreaded going through the backpacks, making sure homework is done, dinner (the last time I cooked dinner during a weekday my kids were in school) the nightmare is coming back to me. Hopefully, Skylar won't give me as hard of a time as my kids did, she's usually pretty good.

No comments: