Sunday, March 07, 2010

Weekend Update

Tina offered to spend the weekend with Scott at the hospital . I left the hospital on Friday headed home. I picked Skylar on my way home for a sleep over. When I woke up Saturday I went to the doctors house to watch the dogs. I got a phone call that Scott wasn't do so well and a chest xray had been ordered and a CT Scan. I spoke with Dr. Nick and he said he wasn't going to lie - things didn't look good. I had an emotional breakdown, dropped Skylar off , picked up Michelle and headed to the hospital. Scott was pretty out of it. He seem to come around about 2 this morning. Scott's Dialatin level was a 5 and it is normally a 13. I am thinking that is why he was so tired.
Scott felt like he was going to have a seizure this morning but, he didn't. He ate all his breakfast, his whole tray of lunch, including soup and dessert and all his dinner. He is resting now. Dr. Nick said Scott was more with it today than yesterday and he didn't see a reason we couldn't start radiation and chemo tomorrow.
Kellie flies in on Saturday and Scott's PT and OT will pick up where they left off. I need to get back to work but, I can not leave the hospital again without Scott.

No comments: