Friday, March 12, 2010

So Many Emotions

It took our friend Keri to take something I had on my blogger title to have me focus again. Yesterday I was willing to throw in the towel. I felt like Scott and his body had -had enough. It was Scott (the one fighting) that wanted to continue this fight. How could I be so quick to give up?

I have never prayed so hard and so much in my life and then I don't know if God is showing me the road that we need to take. How will I know if the decisions I make are the right decisions? I have to let go and let God and be comfortable with that. I have to let go and let God. It is the only decision that makes sense right now.

Our friend Erica shared a blog that she had been following of a man with brain cancer. I read it and found the information to be very helpful but, also his blog inspirational. He also spoke of everything that I have been reading on detoxing the body and eating nothing processed. You are what you eat. It also makes me what to be more spiritual. It makes me what to take mine and Scott's journey and make it a positive one. For now we have had to do the radiation and chemo but, hopefully the detox and new diet will help us make the decision to continue chemo or not.

The doctor suggest that Scott go into a nursing facility from here. But, I know that is not what Scott would want. I know it is not going to be easy but, I am willing to do the work to keep him home. My main concern now is getting him from the house to the car to Orlando for radiation.

No comments: