Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rocky Road

Scott has slept most of the day but, it is a peaceful restful sleep. Dr. B had given instructions to give Manitol twice a day. So they had began dispensing that this afternoon and will again this evening. At around 5:00 Scott began throwing up. Kellie and I wiped his face as I took the food out of his mouth so he did not choke.This extremely worried me because I worried what the brain was doing. I think I figured it was a migraine.

I took a phone call out of the room and when I came back Scott was sweating , which I think is good to reduce all the toxins in his body. Kellie and I placed ice cold towels on his head and Kellie took off his gown and fanned him with a cold rag.

Don and his wife (from church ) are coming up tomorrow. Aaron and Seth may come up and visit also. My family and our friends have been extremely supportive and I know if Scott felt better he would also tell you how grateful and thankful we are for all of you.

And please forgive any post that do not make sense. Sometimes I am like zombie writing these
post....Keep praying

1 comment:

Michelle Ford said...

Stay strong Dalana, we think about you and Scott every day. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. Love, Michelle