Friday, July 24, 2009

Update

Wednesday Scott had called my cell phone while I was getting my hair done. He asked me how much longer I was going to be and if I wanted to go swimming? I said I was getting my hair done and I didn't want to get it wet. Why, was Scott asking me this? Because "Scuba Scott" who is not suppose to be out by the pool when nobody is home was outside taking pictures for Brice his physical therapist and fell in the pool. NOT FUNNY!! I told him he could make a decision 1. He could not stay out of the backyard when I am not home or 2. He could go to play B-I-N-G-O with the old people. Although we love to play bingo he choose #1.

Thursday we had to be in Orlando at 7:30 am for Scott's blood work. Yeah!!! All the white cell count was within range. Dr. Nick decided to go ahead with the Carboplatin and the Interferon. Poor Scott he is so sick this morning. I hung around a little bit before I went to work. I gave him Phenergan, ice tea and a bucket. I can't tell you how it breaks my heart to watch him go through chemo. Skylar wants so bad for me to pick her up at school so yesterday I made plans to pick her up since Aaron is coming up to see Scott. Maybe I'll take her for ice cream I don't want to take her back to the house because I don't want her to see Scott sick.

A "BIG" thanks to all of you who signed Scott's dedication page.

No comments: