Monday, July 20, 2009

Does Any One Ever

make a list of all the things you need to get done in a weekend and finish it? Scott and I just had our garage redone so everything the garage held was in a POD. I unload the POD but, looked at my new storage space and realized I needed to go through and get rid of some stuff. I sent Blake's footlocker that helds things from his childhood and childhood Christmas ornaments. I also made 2 totes for Brandi. I then had enough storage area for my our things. I organized the whole garage.
I wanted to get yard work done but, didn't make it that far because on Sunday I was exhausted. I did manage to cut 2x4's and place them under our bed. I hate those metal supports that the manufactures use and they are impossible for wood floors.
I also wanted to get my house cleaned but, I will work on that during the week. I'll make a new list and see how I do.
Scott seems to be enjoying his time off from injections. We didn't even Wii this weekend so I guess I am not addicted.

No comments: