Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ready For Vacation

After work I headed to purchase Skylar a full piece bathing suit. Who would have thought at 5 years old she would be so self conscious about her belly being seen. Scott thought it would be a good idea to purchase ponchos due to the predictions of the weather forecast. Just in case we get lucky and see a little sun I also bought sunscreen. I came home packed , showered Scott, then Skylar and then myself. Now we are all clean and ready for bed. I hope Skylar sleeps she is super excited for tomorrow. She loved all her new clothes, her bathing suit and her PJ's.
I am going to take Milo to daycare early so I can come home and pack the car and then we will be off to Orlando.

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

Say Hi to Mickey for us!

Nicole4FLDU said...

Soon enuf she'll be wearing a thong at the beach with all her high school friends... be happy about the one piece! hahah!

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

OMG Scott will be following her with a cover-up LOL