Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doing Better

Scott had done pretty well this week. He has had a hard time dealing with the Hives. At night it seems to get worse. He has been taken the Children's chewable Benedryl because they are not as strong as the adults. I think we will start trying a chewable in the morning and one in the evening. He has physical therapy and occupational therapy today. The block they did last week to straighten his hand didn't work like Scott hoped it would.

Scott has chemo tomorrow (if his CBC count is up) and he will get another shot of the Interferon. Friday we have an appointment with Dr. St. Mary to see if there is something he could do to improve Scott's walking. That seems to be the thing that is starting to really affect his spirits. It breaks my heart to see Scott have to go through so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love You Very Much Wife, thank you
For all you do for me I could not live my
Life without you
I Love you with all my heart

Husband