Thursday, November 19, 2009

Observation

Scott, Tom and I took Skylar to the Circus yesterday. During intermission I noticed a change in Scott and asked him if he thought we should leave. We stayed until the final act and Scott began to have trouble. Scott was having a hard time walking, he seem to be fading. Tom helped me get him to the truck. Scott vision in his right eye was really blurry. He was telling me he felt pressure in his head like before and everything I didn't want to hear, he was telling me. I texted Michelle to tell her we were on our way to Holmes and I didn't know what was going on. I also texted Aaron,Scott's brother but couldn't get a hold of him right away but, did talk to him later that evening. I felt helpless because no one knows Scott like Aaron and he is my life line to Scott. Michelle made it to the hospital and I was glad to see her because she is my comfort. I was given a God send at the hospital when I ran into a nurse I know there. I was a mess and she asked me what was wrong, I asked if a certain Dr. was working and he was. Although, the waiting room was packed Scott was gotten back right away. I was glad because Scott had had chemo last week, no flu ahot this season and I didn't want him to catch anything. We are waiting for results of the CT scan.

No comments: