Sunday, November 22, 2009

All Is Calm

Scott and I had a good weekend. I had to get a photo ornament in the mail of Scott and I for the family tree that is being sent to the soldiers in Iraq. I got to the Post Office 10 minutes before it closed. Saturday Scott and I went to see The Blind Side. Excellent movie.

Sunday I slept in until 8:00 which is pretty late for me. I then started laundry, went shopping, then to the grocery store. When I got home I made Zuppa Toscana for Scott. Cleaned a little bit more and called it a night. For some reason I was exhausted this weekend. I was hoping to get so much more done than what I did.

Scott and I have to be in Orlando tomorrow afternoon for an appt. (I am assuming) after the events of Wednesday evening. I have all the kids Christmas gifts so I am hoping to meet up with my mom so I can pass them off.

Scott and I plan on spending a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home (hopefully with Skylar) and I plan on making my famous Sweet Potato Bake for a few friends and a few pumpkin pies.

No comments: