Sunday, November 15, 2009

Long Weekend

Scott began chemo again on Thursday. I thought he would have a rough time because he has been on chemo vacation for awhile. Surprisingly he did really well. He did have an odd case of the hicups that lasted 9 hours Thursday night and on Saturday night for 9 hours. Thursday evening I gave him peanut butter and that seem to help but, Saturday evening it didn't do anything. Skylar had a sleep over. Scott had the hicups, he was aggitated because had been laying awake for hours. When he would hicup he said Skylar would hit him and say he was keeping her awake. I had wised up and went in the other rooom. Poor Skylar woke up throwing up. I was playing nurse to her and Scott. Tom picked Skylar up and Scott eventually got up and felt pretty good. I am now trying to get laundry done. I need to go to work to get some rest.

No comments: