Saturday, November 10, 2007

We Made It Through

Scott made it through Chemo. Once again THANK YOU MICHELLE. I can imagine Scott must have been driving Michelle nuts. He wanted to be there for my procedure. She kept calling me wanting the details how long it was going to take etc...But, I had no idea. I told her to take Scott home but, he felt really bad he couldn't be there. Sometimes you have to scarf ice and we both had to be in different places at different times. I was in the best of hands and I knew Scott was also. It's funny, I would probably never trust anyone else to take Scott to chemo except Michelle. I can never Thank her enough or ever find the words to tell her what she means to Scott and I. I never want to offend my family because they are equally important to me but, Michelle it goes so much deeper than that. Maybe, because she doesn't have to be there , she chooses to be. We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our lives.
Oh..I did decided not to be sedated for my procedure. I hate the feeling of the after effects of the sedation. It was slightly uncomfortable but, my head didn't feel foggy. Today I feel like I have whiplash but, my head feels clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet, it made me cry. It is not often in life that you find special people like the two of you, but when you do you hold of tight with both hands. I feel blessed to have you both in my life. I am a better person because of you guys. You both have taught me to cherish every minute of my life and never take anything for granted. I love you both and know that I am always hear for you guys.

Love you to pieces,
Michelle