Monday, November 05, 2007

Chemo, Dresses, Jewerly & Lazy Sunday


Scott had Chemo on Friday. He didn't feel very well when we left, so we didn't do our regular Cracker Barrel meal. He usually always craves biscuits and gravy. So when we returned home he slept. Saturday morning I woke up @ 3:00 am. I was going to Orlando for various things. Michelle and I were getting fitted for our dresses for her up coming wedding. "No Peeking"
We had to be @ my mothers in Apopka for a jewelry party. Those parties are so boring. But, I did get to see a couple people I haven't seen in years and it's always nice to see old friends.

The youngest niece 'Briar' had learned to sit up. Briar is such a happy baby, she will let anyone hold her and she smiles and laughs all the time. Another weird thing happened. Our family has a "big" family bible that has been in our family since I can remember. I've always told my mom if anything happens to her, I would like to have the Bible. When I was home this weekend, my mother gave me the bible. It sat weird with me because I knew I was going to get in when something happened to her but, why was she giving it to me now? She said she was cleaning house and tired of all the clutter. I don't know it was just weird. Maybe she figured I needed the bible more than she did.

Sunday was lifetime day. I did nothing " except laundry". I watched lifetime & home decorating shows. Scott ordered out, when we got hungry. It was a great lazy Sunday.

No comments: