Thursday, November 01, 2007

Am I The Only One This Happens To?


Skylar on the day of Halloween always changes her mind on what she is going to be. We had decided last weekend on her dressing as a hula girl. When I picked her up from the sitters she decided she wanted to be a witch. I told her she may scare the kids. Her reply, I'll tell them it's OK I am a nice witch. Luckily I kept her costume from a couple of years ago.

This picture to the left was her when she was 2, she hardly has changed in two years. There were so many houses decorated. If Skylar rang the doorbell and know one came, she peeked in to see what was taking so long. When I finally
taught her , she can't peek into peoples houses, if they had a place for her to sit, she sat down and waited. One house had this little Dracula and when you touched his eyes, he told you to take a piece of candy but, not to be greedy. It was really cute. Skylar had a lot of fun with him. Scott did really well walking and we did alot of walking. He was fatigued but, he hung in there like a trooper.

Publish Post

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Nope... you aren't the only one. We had a costume switch as well. :) But it was because of the uncomfortableness of the costume, not the costume choice. At this point, I don't think Annabelle understand the whole costume thing, just that if it's uncomfortable, I'm not wearin' it! :)