Friday, November 16, 2007

Girls Day Out

It was Renniger's Extravaganza, in Mt. Dora this weekend. The first day beginning on Friday.and running through Saturday. Michelle and I had intended on heading up on Saturday but decided to take advantage of our boss being in a seminar on Friday. I took my jeep because I wasn't looking for anything special. Michelle was looking for a trunk to use as a coffee table and to put Turner and Boston's (her dogs) toys in. We met up with another friend of ours and her husband. We found allot of hot deals, made three trips to the jeep and had it packed out by 2:15. The first day is definitely the day to go. We were complimented on our purchases from other buyers and we thought we were going to get oar jacked for Michelle's oars. I was trying to be smart by taking a back pack, only everything we bought was to big for the back pack. We even found a armful of things for our boss. Even though we are his only two employees, we are his favorite two : )
Michelle and I had time to meet my mother and sister for breakfast. Neither of the will go to Renniger's with me because they say I about killed them one year. It is allot allot of walking. After Renniger's we stopped by The Reptile Barn to see Don and then headed to my mom's house to spend a little time with her. We returned home around 6:00 p.m. with all our treasures.

No comments: