Sunday, November 18, 2007

Great Gift

Shrimp and Suds was Saturday evening, we were exhausted from the day before. I drank coffee and tea just to try and stay awake. My birthday is tomorrow but we decided to celebrate it today. Scott went and got me a ice latte while I slept - never start my day without one. Then I opened my birthday present. Well I opened the box. It wasn't wrapped in paper but it was beautifully double wrapped in love which is way better than paper. Scott spent months researching and saving for this camera and I love it. A long time ago I mentioned how I would love to have a new camera. I will need to take a class to make sure I get the most out of what it can do.
Scott and I headed to Viera to do some shopping and then we had lunch @ Pizza Gallery. I am stilll exhausted from Friday so back home for more rest.
Blake had drill weekend so he was gone until today. He came home with a "TATTOO" all the was down his arm. Scott and I told him he was crazy. But, he wears it proudly as a America Soilder. Let's see how he feel about it in about 5 - 10 years.

No comments: