Saturday, January 30, 2010

To Busy To Work



I had so much to do Friday that I decided to take the day off. This was how my day went. I woke up dragged myself out of bed at 7:00 , which is late for me. I dressed Scott, helped him in the truck drove to the office to drop off a walker, coffee and oatmeal. We then headed to Orlando Airport to pick up Kellie. Back to the coast for lunch, home for an hour. Blake keeps telling Kellie he is moving her to Eustis. So when I found this snowman at Christmas time I couldn't resist. I thought she would die but, she loved it. I think more because she knew Blake would.
Then to the cleaners to pick up Blake's shirt. Then to Quest for Scott's bloodwork and urine sample. I'll save the details from the urine sample. We will just say I didn't know men couldn't stop urinating on command. We then drove to UCI for a CT scan and for medicine refills. Jenny came over to tell me the scan was unchanged - she is such a sweet person. We then returned home for an hour and then to Enigma to hear Dave play and sing. I love to listen to his music. We were lucky enough to have his wife join us for dinner. We returned home at 9:30 and collasped into bed
Fun times with great friends

No comments: