Sunday, January 10, 2010

Poor Scott

Scott had a really tough time on chemo. He stayed in bed for a few days, ended up with a migraine and I wasn't the most patient. He took Dilaudid 4 of them over the course of his migraine. He decided he wanted to get up. I didn't think it was a good idea but, decided if he wanted to get up I would change the sheets on the bed. Scott got up and then felt sick from the Dilaudid. I changed the sheets on the bed and got him almost to the room and he threw up everywhere. I cleaned him up changed his clothes and thought I would leave the warm water running so I could clean him up better. He wasn't moving very fast and then I heard water dripping and it dawned on me the sink was over flowing. I opened the bathroom door and there was water everywhere. I was so aggravated. I had so many towels to do and I had enough tide for two loads. I thought it was best to clean everything up I could and go to bed.
I woke up early this morning, made a Walmart run and returned home to get all the laundry, house cleaning and the Christmas lights off the house. I managed to finish my whole list of honey do's. I bathed Scott, dressed him and rewashed the sheets on the bed. We were unable to make Michelle's birthday celebration but, I was able to see her mom and Samantha for quick hugs. I feel really bad that I lost patience with Scott - I think I may need some rest.

No comments: