Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our Healthare System Is Lacking

We are so frustrated with our health care system. I work long hours and because Scott is alone for such a long time this has created a problem. The social worker suggested an alert system that Scott wears around his neck if he needs help he pushes the button and the company is alerted. I had them ship it over night to us. It is a really good idea but, not good enough for the social worker. She wants a bench seat that Scott can slide into to shower again another good idea , I'll pick one up tomorrow. But, still not good enough if we don't find people to come in everyday for a few hours a day they are going to pull Scott's at home therapy. It is not a covered expense through health care, it doesn't have to be a health care provider. So if anyone has any extra time looks like we could use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know yall are not to happy with me cause ur daughter is a on-going screw up, but...i am a cna,and i can help out as much as you let me! if u need me to go to the house and help out for a few hours everyday or any day at all, i am more then happy to help! talk it over and let me know...
love you both and wish you guys would talk to me;/