Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Three More Days

Blake and Kellie are arriving Saturday the 7th for a week long visit. I am over the top with excitement. We have so much planned. The Saturday he flies in, my "whole" family are coming over for a BBQ.
Blake lost his grandmother about a week before he was to report to Ft. Drum NY. Since then Blake has grown in his faith and wants to be baptized while home. When I spoke with him yesterday on the phone, he decided he wanted to be baptized in his grandmothers pool. I am on an emotional roller coaster, trying to find the source of it. When Blake told me of his plan , I began to think of how thrilled his grandmother would be and it made me cry because I wish she could be here to see it. Blake's grandfather will be there and I wonder how he will do. So on Sunday at 3:00 Blake will renew his faith.
Monday we plan to go to Walt Disney and we have reservations for the Hoop De Doo show @ 5:00.
Wednesday Erica is going to take pictures for Blake & Kellie.
It seems like so much to cram into one week.

No comments: