Friday, February 27, 2009

A Kodak Moment Missed

I always take my camera with me but, when we went to pick up Blake and Kellie I didn't see a need to take it, that won't happen again. I missed some off the sweetest pictures that forever will be held in my heart. I wrote this in an e-mail to my Aunt a couple days ago and I didn't wanted to leave it as I wrote it to her. So I copied and pasted it from the e-mail I sent her..

When we picked him up at the airport these little kids would tug on his uniform and Blake looking down he found extended tiny hands thanking him for what he was doing for their future - every small child brought extra tears for me. I wondered if they really understood what Blake fighting for us meant. Blake would graciously take their tiny hands and with that strong military hand shake say you are Welcome.

No comments: