Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Message From The Other Side

We went to see John Edwards last night and out of 500 people we got a reading. We made friends with several people in line and three of them wanted to sit with us. While waiting we talked and found out we had so much in common. John Edwards energy was being pulled to them and they stood up. He then began to see a bear a build a bear a special bear and I raised my hand and told the story of my son taking his grandmother his pooh bear when she was in the hospital. He asked me if it was a special bear, yes it was a bear he carried around as a small boy. Then he mentioned the name Mary Elizabeth I said that was his grandmother. She acknowledged the bear and then he said someone is in uniform and I said my son is in the military and he said that was her way of acknowledging Blake and then he asked who Scott was I then thought Scott was going to drop to the floor. I handed him the microphone and both his mother and brother had come through and they brought through someone for the other side of the room tied to me. After about 10 minutes and John Edwards saying my name over and over I asked if someone over there maybe had a root canal in our office. That was the connection her friend sitting next to her husband had been in our office several times and our energy brought through someone for them. It was awesome..Scott is still shell shocked

No comments: