Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Little Piggy Cried Wah Wah Wah

Scott had hardly slept last night because his little piggy was hurting. Milo was in full jack russell jumping all over the bed like a rabbit with an occasional hitting Scott's toe. I took Milo and we went to pick up coffee latte's and of course Milo's munchkin. I brought Scott's latte back, gave Scott a pain pill and Milo and I headed to the dog park.
When we returned back home, Scott was sleeping. I bathed Milo and headed off to the grocery store. When I returned I put away the groceries, turned on the dishwasher and began doing laundry.
I am trying to keep Scott off his toe as much as possible but, he is trying to compromise with me. I finally told him if he tears his toe open again I am not taking him to the hospital. Men are worse than kids.

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Poor boy!

(and I totally agree about men being worse than kids!)

Nicole4FLDU said...

Men are SUCH big babies!

Anonymous said...

STEADY LADIES...


S