Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year A Few Days Late

Scott and I spent New Years Eve doing nothing. New Years Day I went shopping to pick up containers to organize my Christmas ornaments. I bought 8 and then I bought another 8 and still need more. I also purchased items for a special celebration that will be posted at a later date. Scott and I took a load of things out of my garage to my mom. We brought my two niece's back, picked up Skylar on the way home and we had a sleep over.
We then woke up Saturday morning and took all three screaming girls to Animal Kingdom. That was to much walking for Scott. I guess I didn't realize that everything is further apart than Disney - so I felt really guilty. We all sang Carrie Underwood's song Before He Cheats all the way home so no one would fall asleep and all girls would crash when we got home. When I woke up this morning it looked like a junk food explosion went off in the trash can. All the girls had a great time and want to do it again. But, Aunt Dalana and Uncle Scott need time for recuperation : )

No comments: