Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

Scott and I began our Thanksgiving holiday on Friday. We made our way to Apopka and did our grocery shopping for a large enough turkey to feed 20+ family and friends that were coming to my mom's for an early Thanksgiving feast.
I met up with an old friend from High School that I hadn't seen in 20+ years. Time flies., neither of us looked that old : )
Thanksgiving at my mom's was great. Food was great - company was great. I played ball with my youngest niece and she became clued to my hip. Everything I did she copied me , it was the cutest thing. We headed home on Saturday to pick Milo up at Paradise Pet Estate by 5:00 for Christmas pictures on Sunday. The things Scott will do to make me smile - you'll understand when you receive your Christmas card this year.
We house/dog sat for the doctor Wednesday - Sunday. Thursday Michelle and Matt hosted Thanksgiving at their home. Matt deep fried a yummy Turkey and Michelle made to homemade pies that were also yummy. After we ate we played electronic Monopoly - where Michelle won by a hair.
I then had three whole days to get allot done. Put up the Christmas tree , put up outside lights etc.. WRONG!! I decided that my family room needed built in shelves. I have built in shelves that are almost all sanded and ready for paint. "Maybe" I will have my tree up this week. I seem to be keeping myself really busy this holiday season.
Blake had a great Thanksgiving with Kelly and her family : )
Brandi spent Thanksgiving with her friend and Tom made Thanksgiving for him and Skylar.

No comments: