Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas At Nana's

Her house was like a kids wonderland. She had three trees decorated different themes. She even had a huge beautiful Christmas tree decorated on the porch which was set up with beautiful decorated tables. Michelle and I thought it would be cute to wear our pj's. It turned out great because we were exhausted and didn't end up home until late.
My mom's poor little dog Minnie was so scared.
Hunter got these glasses at school. But, I couldn't help but take a picture because he looked like Ralphy from a Christmas Story. My sister and her family has never seen that movie. I know what I will get them pre Christmas gift next year. I thought everyone had seen that movie.


Little Briar was adorable as ever.
My mom's little dogs were to small to pull the sleigh.



My sisters along with their families were going to be different places for Christmas. My mom put together a wonderful family and friends early Christmas so we could all be together. My mom had filled huge Christmas stockings for the kids, which were a big hit. There were screams with each cool thing they opened. What happened next. It began to snow.

The evening was filled with everything a kid could dream of. Thanks Mom

No comments: