Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Great Way To Kick Off The Holidays

Skylar and I began our Christmas month with shopping & ice coffee. After we shopped and purchased her Advent calender and mini toys and chocolates to fill it, we headed to the mall to see Santa. Skylar kept wanting to run errands before we saw Santa she said she could wait. When I questioned her why she wanted to wait, she said he may have her on his naughty list. I asked her if she had been naughty and she said at home. We finally made it to the mall, she sat on Santa's lap to tell him what she wanted for Christmas, when she walked over to me she said he didn't say anything to her about being on his naughty list. She then wanted to ride the train, she was the only kid there so the train conductor told me to tell him when I wanted him to stop it. We then headed to the grocery store, when I looked at my watch it was 7:00 we had been out shopping and doing errands for 5 hours.

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Awe! That's such a cute story! This whole "Santa's list" thing is really helping to keep Annabelle in line this season. :)

Where is the Christmas train?