Saturday, December 13, 2008

Skylar And I Escape To Disney

I took Skylar to Disney World after work on Friday. We did what ever she wanted to do. We waited in line to see Ariel while waiting to see her there was a little girl in front of us. Ariel took her fork out of her chest and started combing her hair and she asked the little girl if she liked her dinglemyhopper. Skylar chimed in that it was a fork. Ariel said no scuttle's told her it was a dinglemyooper ans Skylar said no its a fork. When it was Skylar's turn to sit with Ariel - Ariel did not pull anything from her trunk.
After we got off the tram, we had forgot where we park so did everyone else did to. There were so many people hitting their panic button in the parking lot that it was hard to tell whose alarm was going off. It took us 45 minutes to find our car. Skylar wanted the keys so she could hit the panic button but, I explained to her that was what I was doing. Little drama queen was saying her dad was expecting her and she was going to be so late, her legs were killing her.
I took her home and her dad had decorated the whole outside of the house. Skylar's eyes lit up like Christmas morning.
Scott and I went to pick up a few extra Christmas decorations and I began to have horrible stomach cramps. Thanks Dr Cwikla for sharing your virus with me. I ended up in bed for the day. Scott ended up taking care of me all day. He's so loving. I am hoping tomorrow I will be 100% or I may have to inquire Michelle's help.

No comments: