Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sinus Infections Are Tough

I have had a headache for 11 days straight - 3 of them were migraines. Today my headache ended up breaking a blood vessel in my eye. Michelle said a week ago I may have a sinus infection. I blew it off because I have never had a sinus infection. My face wasn't tender when I touched it, I just didn't have the symptoms. I went to work this morning with a migraine and Dr. C. said I may have a sinus infection. At this point I was willing to try anything so we called in the secret potion and I began to take it. Within a couple hours my nose begin to drain and my headache went away. I hate when Michelle is right : ) Anyway I am feeling better but, the potion makes me really tired. I am traveling to Orlando tomorrow for our family Thanksgiving. Meeting a friend from high school for dinner. She found me on classmates , I haven't seen her in 20+ years. Saturday I cook for 20+ people , back to the coast by 5:00 to pick Milo up at the spa and Erica is doing our Christmas pictures on Sunday.

No comments: