Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Five and Funny

After work I headed to pick up Skylar. We did a few errands before heading to the park. After the park we went home to see Pappy. Skylar doesn't like anyone intruding on her Gammy and Pappy time. I had a guy coming over to look at building shelves in the family room. He stayed 3 hours and talked the whole time. Milo was even getting grumpy. Skylar said it's late, he should go home. I am so glad he was talking and did not hear her. My mom phoned, Skylar answered the phone and told her we were closed. Skylar and Scott have this thing where they give each other sugar. So when she leaves our house she never forgets to give Pappy sugar. Last night I asked for a kiss good-bye. Skylar hesitated and said OK I'll give you a kiss but, no sugar.. I wondered , what the difference was?

No comments: