Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted

This is the first year my sister voted and she is 38. She was so excited that she showed up to the library for early voting yesterday, that had already ended. She went back today, the line was long, she ran an errand and so dedicated to not wearing a t-shirt that I had threatened her with , she ran back to the library to vote. Way to go Tina.
Because my mother waited to late, she will be wearing a t-shirt that says my grandson is fighting for my freedom and I did not vote "Election 2008"
Scott and I "Voted" I had a small problem at the polls because I signed up as an absentee voter but, then felt bad because Scott had to stand in line. When I showed up to the polls they had to make a phone call to make sure I had not voted yet. This election was so high profiled and debated, that Scott and I choose not to tell who we voted for this year.

No comments: