Sunday, November 16, 2008

And It's Not Even Thanksgiving Yet

I don't know if it the stores having all their Christmas things out but, this year it seems like there is not enough hours in the day. Blake will not be able to come home for Christmas this year : (
He and Kellie will be spending Thanksgiving with her family in Boston and Christmas in New York . I was able to get the package from Santa in the mail on Thursday along with Blake's tree and decorations.
Friday we had an appointment with Scott's doctor in Orlando only to find out when we got there that the appointment had been canceled. It was left on our answering machine but, we never check our messages. Lesson learned we will have to start confirming our appts. the day before. Scott and I both hate to check our messages.
Saturday and Sunday I got allot of things done but, it seems like I still have allot to do. I was hoping to put up Christmas lights but, ran out of steam. I do have most of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped.

No comments: