Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two Steps Forward

four steps back. I woke up this morning a decided to plant some flowers for spring. After I planted and watered my flowers I decided to fix one of the sprinkler heads. I thought I should just move the line out a bit. There were so many palm tree roots that I decided to chop them with the small hand axe. I didn't know under that sprinkler line was another sprinkler line so needless to say I split the pipe. The water started running so I asked Scott where the shut off valve was. The neighbor, Scott and I started looking and digging. We found one shut off valve but, that was the wrong one. We found another shut off valve and that one came off in Ricky's hand. The water was still running, I managed to cut the pipe through the running water. I headed to Lowe's soaked and thought I could find quick fix. Only after another 45 min. it still wasn't working. My neighbors yard was beginning to flood from all the water. I headed back to Lowes more wet than the time before and very frustrated for different supplies. I got back home and another hour and still didn't fix the problem. I did manage to fix the water pipe so the water wouldn't flood my neighbors yard and I left a message for the sprinkler man. My short yard day turned into a nightmare and I am completely sunburned, a horriable headache, water flowing in my yard. UGH.....Scott's been in bed all weekend from chemo : ( No matter how much I tried to get done today - I got nowhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.