Saturday, March 22, 2008

Liquid Sunshine

Chocolate easter bunnies are wrapped with colorful ribbon, the plastic carrots are filled with starburst jelly beans (my favorite) 241 plasic eggs filled and ready for hiding, 5 dozen eggs ready to be dyed & easter dinner ready to be prepared.
Last year my niece Kylee was over for Easter so I decided to do a flashlight easter egg hunt. It was a huge hit and Kylee has counted down for a year for this years easter egg hunt. Thanks to the Florida weather, we decided to celebrate next weekend. It is suppose to start raining todat at 1:00 and continue through sunrise service ( another one of my favorites)
Scott is really sick from chemo Friday, he was vomitting last night. We took a vote and decided it would be better to have oue easter celebration next weekend.
I figure I am a week ahead now.

No comments: