Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tears & Cheers

Scott had me watch his thumb as he ever so slightly moved it up and down. As I smiled and look at him his eyes had watered up and about to drop a tear. Scott then showed me how he could ever so slightly open and close his fingers.
Even though the movement is slight, it is an obstacle that Scott has overcome. When I watch Scott work so hard to regain the function in his hands, it makes me realize another thing we take for granted.
Keep up the good work, baby.

5 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Yea! What great news! Congratulations Scott! You're such an inspiration and just a great all-round person! I'm so honored to know you!

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

Thanks Keri, I'll never know sometimes what I've done to earn friendships, but I cherish every one I have, I promise you that!

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

opps...

forgot to say

Scott ;)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys so much.

I get so wrapped up with whats going on with me leaving and stuff like that, that it is hard to remeber the stuff going on at home. its going to be hard leaving knowing im not going back to live at home.

Scott you are in my prayers, and i hope everything gets better for you. I'm sorry this year did go by as easy as i wanted it to from basic.

I love you guys

-Blake

Scott and Dalana Zech said...

Thanks Blake for the extra tears. I love you - Mom