Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What To Do

With the holidays being right around the corner, I was thinking I would do something different for Christmas. Not knowing when Blake will be with us again for Christmas. I didn't want to use the same ornaments, that I have collected over the years. So I thought of a Grinchmas. But, after I thought about that I had a problem with taking Christ out of Christmas. So I decided on a Holiday Whobalation. So I ordered my Grinch tree, found awesome christmas stockings and very whoville ornaments. I have a surprise planned for our Christmas cards. If anyone has any ideas on our Whobalation celebration I am up for suggestions.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Cute idea! I'm sure your Whobalation will involve a viewing of the Grinch movies (cartoon and human versions, of couse), lots of fun colored decorations, and maybe putting antlers on the dog. :) Maybe have everyone wear hearts on their shirts (or make special shirts with big hearts on them). :) Judging from pictures of your previous parties, I'm sure it will be a "Who-ot!" :D

Anonymous said...

I do a Rudolph and the Misfits tree every year (I put up 3 trees - rudolph theme, all santas, and one with collected mom made ornaments).. i saw some who return labels on the web somewhere when i ordered my rudolph return labels.... have fun with it! nicole