Monday, September 10, 2007

Explosive Ordnance Disposal

  

Can you think of anything more dangerous? Blake renegotiated his contract with the Army for 6 years active duty. It requires allot of schooling, math particularly. He is very excited. I think his main goal is to work for the bomb squad. I think it's going to be a good career move for him. I couldn't have asked for a better son. I am very proud of him, at 18 , he has a plan. Although, I am slightly starting to feel the empty nest syndrome that my mother always talked and still talks about. I totally bombed the schedule for last week. I thought Scott had an MRI appt. with Dr. Nick on Thursday, we showed up MRI in hand, turned out his appt. was for this Thursday. Then I show up in Apopka at 6:00 to edit my mom's party video, he had forgotten we had an appt. and he was off at some Gala. So far two strikes. Scott had chemo at 8:00 am on Friday so we stayed at my mom's, which is only 15 - 20 min. away from Dr. Nick's office. So this Friday is an off Friday. Scott did well through chemo but, was in bed all weekend. Skylar spent the night with me on Saturday, her and I took turns swimming to the bottom of the pool to pick up the plumeria leaves. Sunday I took her to the park and called it a day. It seems like there is so much to do and not enough time to do it all in.

No comments: