Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Fun


Friday Scott and I picked Skylar up from school and took her to The Mighty Mushroom for an early dinner. Then to the house to play with her ZuZu pets. Scott and I surprised her with 2 new pets and a couple extra pieces to connect to what she had. These little critters drive cars and make all kinds of noises. When she asked if she could take one pet and one car home I was happy to say "yes".

Saturday my mom and friend Robert from 30+ years ago came over and Scott and I decided to take them and Michelle to lunch at the Yellow Dog Cafe. Robert did really well handling our questions. As always the food was great, the view was beautiful and the company was even better.
Sunday was warm enough for mom & Robert to enjoy the beach. Scott has started a new medication and one of the side effects is fatigue. I am hoping over time his body will adjust.

1 comment:

David Myers said...

David and I finally found your blog! He shared your email with me. We hope and pray that all of the tests turn out to be nothing major and that there is an easy fix. It is odd that David always has a "feeling" when something is up with Scott. He told me this morning that he tried to call him twice yesterday with no answer, that he just had a feeling something wasn't right and he was getting upset.

Please let us know if we can do anything to help and keep us updated.

Love,
Beth and David