Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Crazy Day

Yesterday when I got home from work it looked like Scott had a party. In reality I have been running so much with doctor appts. I had not had time to do laundry, clean the floors, bathrooms etc. So I decided to try and tackle everything before I went to bed. First things first I needed energy so I went to Starbucks for coffee. Not that I like Starbucks but it does seem to give me that rush of energy I need sometimes.
I started laundry and then cleaned the bathrooms, started cleaning the floors and then I realized that Milo hasn't crossed my floors with his cute little paw prints. I shut off the cleaner and began to look for Milo. I went in the back yard and could hear him barking. It sounded like it was coming from the neighbors yard. Puzzled I couldn't figure out how he got in the neighbors yard. As I got closer to the fence I realized the barking wasn't coming from across the fence but under the boat. I have alittle john boat for decoration in my tropical flower bed. I saw where he had dug and I thought he had gotten under there and got stuck. I raised up the boat and Milo came flying out and jumped on top of the boat and starting pointing. He continued to bark and point. So I took a long handle and lifted the boat to find a possum standing defensively. I quickly dropped the boat and decided that was Milo battle to fight. Once Milo came it I shut the door, hoping the possum would move somewhere that would be safer. I assume during the night he or she moved because I had let Milo out this morning and he came back in.
Blake was yahoo but, I didn't even have time to really talk to him. By the time I looked back at the computer he had signed off.
I almost got all my chores done including giving Scott a shower. I will have to watch the DVR to see who got voted off of Survivor.

No comments: