Sunday, February 07, 2010

Pitty Party

Ugh! I took Skylar to a birthday party yesterday and she had a blast. Keri did a great job on Annabelle's party. We left early because we had left Scott behind and he wasn't feeling good. I have come to realize that I can not take care of Skylar and Scott too. I am tired and grumpy.

So for awhile I will just be picking Skylar up for a movie, dinner or ice cream. This will be so much easier on me. I realized this weekend that some people don't care the amount of things that I do as long as they get to do what they want to do. I often feel sometimes that I and all I do are taken for granted. I seriously need time out from life.

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

It was great to see you yesterday. I wish I'd had more time to talk, but it was great to see you and Skylar!