Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Bother

Scott has caught a nasty cold. I called him in a Z-pak yesterday. Skylar called me last night to see if I would pick her up today. I told her I couldn't because Pappy was sick and I had to take care of him. She then asked me to bring Milo over so she could take care of him while I took care of Pappy. I told her he may eat her cats. She said, she would put Milo in her bedroom. She said, it's no bother. For me to bring his food, his treats, only a couple toys and his leash. I kept telling her I would miss Milo. She said, really it's no bother and she would bring him home today. I asked her what she was going to do if he had to go to the bathroom and she asked me how I know. I told her he rings the bell, she then asked me to bring the bell. It was so cute because she wanted to help me with keeping Milo and as I kept discouraging the situation, she kept saying it's no bother.

No comments: