Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where's China

I talked to Skylar today and she informed me her dad was angry and she was packing and moving out. She said, she was going to China but she didn't know where China was. She didn't even know what path to take to get there. Who knows why she choose China.
She then asked me to pick her up at the sitter's tomorrow. When I said I would she told me I was the best. She asked me to pick her up before she had to eat soup. Every time I have said I would pick her up she always says pick her up before she has to eat soup. So I called her sitter to ask if she feeds Skylar soup. She said she feeds her lunch but, around 4:30 she always feeds her soup so I think Skylar is associating time with when she eats soup. I told her sitter I would be picking her up around 3:15 (before soup time) then I called Skylar to tell her I will be picking her up before soup. She let out a big Thank You. Scott asked her if she wanted him to make spagetti
and meatballs and she said no she won't be hungry but, she will be thirsty and she will want a milkshake. The kid is cute - you can't help but smile.

No comments: